-If you are a new client with us, Welcome! If you can please visit our website to fill out your consent form. Please fill out the “Company Policy Form” and the Service Form of which service
you are booked for. (For example if you are scheduled for eyelash extensions, please fill out the “Eyelash Extension Consent Form”). Here is a link to our Consent Form Page:
Glamour Eyes Lash Studio requires the use of sharp instruments. No children under the age of 12, including infants in strollers, are permitted in the salon. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Ohio Cosmetology Board and Ohio State Health Department do not allow any animals to be in the salon other than service animals.
Your appointment has been reserved especially for you. We request a 24 hours notice in the event you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment. A 24 hr notice allows us to better serve you and other customers. When an appointment is missed, or not enough time is given when canceling or rescheduling we miss on the opportunity to fill the appointment time and guests on our waitlist miss the opportunity to receive services. 24 hr notice allows us adequate time to inform guests on the waitlist of availability, keeps our professionals scheduled filled and overall helps us serve everyone better. There will be a $25 late cancel or no show fee charged. Late cancellations or no-shows will be marked as “No-Show” appointments, after 3 “No-Show” appointments you will be required to prepay your service.
We know your time is valuable, thus we strive for priority scheduling. We ask all guests to arrive a few minutes prior to your service. If you are 15 minutes tardy your appointment will be canceled. Please reserve your next appointment before leaving the salon.
Gratuity is not included in any of the services. The customary gratuity for a salon service is 20%, at your discretion.
- Please wait in your car until your stylist has texted or called you to come in. If that is not possible, please wait at the entrance of the studio with at least six feet distance between clients until your scheduled appointment.
- When entering the studio, we ask that you wash your hands, using soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Please make sure you are wearing a mask or face covering at all times.
- Please practice social distancing. Social distancing will apply with the exception that the distance between the client and stylist may be less than six feet
- We will have specific hours for at
- risk populations (e.g. elderly, immunocompromised, pregnant) Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:00 am to 10:00 am. Please let our staff members know at the time of your booking to make sure we properly accommodate you.
- In the event that you are feeling symptomatic or under the weather, we ask that you are considerate and please reschedule your appointment.
- Only clients will be allowed in the establishment for their service; no guests or children please.
- For your convenience, we’ve been asked that browsing for shelf products will be postponed. If you need any of our Cosmedix skincare products, Clean Remedies CBD products, ANTE age Stem Cell skin serums, or Nova lash Aftercare products, please let us know and we will be happy to get it out of storage at the time of checkout.
- Unfortunately we will no longer provide any blankets, so dress warm if you tend to get cold.
- We recommend you use touchless pay if possible at the time of checkout.
- We ask that you don’t bring any drinks or food into the studio. The Glamour Eyes staff will be taking extra precautions to keep our clients safe as well. We always sanitize in between clients and sanitize all our implements. But we will go above and beyond by sanitizing all door handles and sinks every hour. Sanitizing all pens, clip boards, credit card chip reader, our iPad that is used for payments after every guest. We will be wearingn95 masks which are more heavy duty than our normal cloth masks. We will be wearing disposable gloves that we change for each client. The treatment beds are 6 feet apart from each other so social distancing will not be a problem during your service. All the staff members will take their temperature before their shift to ensure there is no fever. We will refrain from hugs although we love you all! If you’re looking for more ways to protect yourself and your loved ones, check out the CDC website.