Lash lift are the industry’s hottest new trend. We are excited to offer it at Glamour Eyes Lash Studio. Let us introduce you to the lash lift, a semi-permanent treatment that aims to curl your lashes upward so you can ditch the eyelash curler. The process, which is generally painless and fairly quick, and is gaining popularity. A lash Lift is like perming your lashes into a lifted, curled state. But unlike the harsh formulas that were once used to perm the hair on our heads, the treatment for lash lifts is gentler
How long do lash lifts last?
A lash lift lasts anywhere from 6-8 weeks but varies from person to person. With a lash lift, there is no maintenance appointment needed. It’s recommended to repeat the process every 6-8 weeks to lift the new hair growth.
How long does a lash tint last?
A lash tint lasts anywhere from 4-6 weeks. Over time your lash tint will gradually fade during those 4-6 weeks. Keep in mind every person’s lashes are different.
How do I make a lash lift last longer?
For your lash lift to last longer, we recommend waiting at least 24 hours after your lift before applying eye makeup. A few other ways to make them last longer are to use mineral mascara with natural fibers, avoid waterproof mascara and oil-based makeup removers.
Are lash lifts safe?
Yes, eyelash lifts are safe. Your lashes are protected on our special pads before any products are applied.
Can you wear mascara after a lash lift?
We advise you to wait 24 hours before applying any makeup around your eyes. After 24 hours you are able to wear non-waterproof mascara.
How do I care for my lash lift?
- Avoid rubbing your eyes.
- Do not get the lashes wet or use the product on them for 24 hours after treatment.
- Remove eye makeup gently with non-oily remover.
- Gently brush your lashes daily with a lash wand.
- Use a non-waterproof or mineral mascara with natural fibers for the best finish
The DO/ DON’T of lash lifts
- Do remove contact lenses before your treatment.
- Do tell your therapist if you have an eye infection or irritation of the eye area – as treatment cannot be performed until this has cleared up.
- Don’t wear make-up to your appointment.